3.15.2007

Sweep, Caroline

It was a wild one. I was in Target, one thing led to another, and I ended up buying a broom.

If you're wondering, there are about seven different brooms you can buy, ranging from a dollar to fifteen. If you want a broom that actually looks like what you think a broom should look like, and by that I mean the straw-like bristles and wooden handle, it's about 13 dollars.

I settled on a small, completely synthetic, Target brand model for a cool $3.50. After all, it's really just to tear up spider webs on my patio.

As soon as I got home, I gave the ol' patio a good sweeping, and, much to my chagrin, the broom I bought isn't worth more than $2.50. Regardless, I'm happy to have it. I feel like I can Shoo stuff now. You know, big bugs, stray dogs, neighborhood children...

1 comment:

Fisch said...

... Mo when he's been scratching at the carpet in front of the door.