2.17.2007

Dear Papa John's,

Dear Papa John,

As a father, you must surely realize the importance of protecting your children from harm.

With that said, I beg you to stop heating your pizzas in those oven pouches the drivers carry.

While I appreciate this commitment to "hot" and "fresh," I will be frank. I burn the roof of my mouth on your still-too-bubbly cheese every time.

And the pizza is hot, yes, but it's also a bit overcooked. And I generally don't eat food prepared using the power from a car's cigarette lighter, if you must know. It's unnatural.

So, please, just return to the insulation method of yesteryear. My mouth thanks you.

Best wishes,
Lisa

1 comment:

Fisch said...

Does anyone eat the peppers that come in the box with the pizza? That's one thing I've never understood about Papa Johns. I wonder if they would be offended if I called and said "I'd like a large pizza, with no peppers in the box."